Just a dream?

Sometimes I see him, in my sleep.
Smiling at me. Glancing at me.
My heart skips a beat. 
And this pain is the sweetest thing, 
but it's just a dream.

His eyes. Nothing special with them,
but with the way they make me fly.
Myself turns into something i can't explain,
And I'm speechless,  one more time.

He has no idea what he's making me feel inside,
I had no idea it could ever felt so right,
but somehow, at the same time, 
it makes me feel messed up.

It is just an ilussion, it is just a dream,
"Wake up" - i can hear my friends yelling at me,
but my eyes won't open, 
but my faith won't go away.
This can't go forever, i must say.

"Now it's too late. I've run out of time" - i say.
I felt my tears rolling, rolling down my face.
But I'm surprised, "Have i lost my mind?"
because my eyes were never closed,
in fact, i wasn't sleeping at all.



No hay comentarios: